December 8, 2010

No Blogging This Week - Writing the Big Book!

Sadly enough, there will be no blogging this week. I am working on my new dark fantasy book and there's a deadline to catch. I have to have three chapters finished and revised by the end of this month.

Therefore, no time to blog, need to write! Let's pray to the Gods of Words that it will all go well and I'll be able to return after this week. Hopefully with three chapters finished and just maybe... I'll have a short story finished as well to give out for free!

In the meantime, if you need a quick fix, try my short stories! Or try someone else's. Below you will find some links to other starting writers/artists and their work:


Harris Tobias
B.B. Baker
Gibson Gray

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...