September 22, 2011

BACK! Now with 10% less seriousness! Send me your worst!

Yes, I know, low even
for me!
Yes People!

After a month of radio silence, I'm back to blogging! I could bore you to death with the stories of yestermonth, but I won't. Instead let's just dive into the good shit!

Besides all the worries that come with getting married, I've been wondering where to go with Floating Robes... 

Most blog-teaching-sites say that you will find your true voice after 80 posts or so! Well, since this is my 90th post, it is high time to find mine!

So, as of today Floating Robes will focus more on funny horror, dark humour, rire jaune, black comedy, Schadenfreude or whatever you want to call it in your own language. 

And that means you! Because we need more independent writing, cartoons, comics, short films and the like. Times are tough enough as they are! Type in dark humour in Google and precious little is coming up! So send me your satirical brain children, your grotesque comedy and bloody jokes. I swear I'll treat them with respect!

Send them to floatingrobes@gmail.com and I'll drop you a line back!

Looking forward to hearing from each and every one of you!

Marcel

Ps: Picture courtesy of Tentaclii Lovecraft Blog which now also belongs to my favorites!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...