January 15, 2013

The Darkness Within now available!

The new horror anthology
The Darkness Within!
Available Now!
Okay, I'm not going to make excuses. I've just been very lazy lately. And the holiday-season did not help with me finding the time to write a blog post. And I'm not going to make a New Year's Resolution about blogging more. Honestly, I hope we are past that. I do wish you all the best of health and a lot of reading/writing pleasure in 2013!

AND... I do have something extremely nice for you to start the year off with! Some time ago I send my short, short story The Faces of the Dead (1600 words) in to this little publishing house called Indigo Mosaic and it was accepted for the horror anthology THE DARKNESS WITHIN. Recently I received the cover art, so now I can show you what it looks like. Also, as of today...

...IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

Woohoo! So I beg of you all (I'm on my knees, pictures available on request) to have a quick look and get your card out! Here, I'll send you the link: The Darkness Within on Amazon!

As the title already gives away The Darkness Within deals with the horror that lurks in the darkness within. It could be in a house, a person or even a ping-pong ball (as it stated in the submission call), but the darkness within is an ever-present force in our lives and invokes some real feelings of dread and horror. That's what attracted me in the submission call in the first place and it's why I URGE you to check it out now!

Indigo Mosaic is a small but determined publishing house with some great upcoming projects in the speculative range (sci-fi, horror, fantasy). For 2013 they have 4 anthologies planned to be published and the first closing date is on the 30th of January. The rest is later on in the year. As a writer, I URGE you to check it out. Might be a nice way to get your story out there.

So, there we have it, my first post of 2013 and it's already a good one! I'm sure 2013 will bring us all lots of success and happiness.

Keep writing,

Marcel



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...