May 7, 2011

3 Horror Podcasts!

Coming to get ya'!
Since I'm getting into this whole audio book thing, I found a couple of really cool things out there! I know some of you will be going: "Oh man, this guy has been living in a cave for the last few years....". If you're one of them, please don't hold it against me. I just hope I can bring something new to the worlds of others.

Three nice, well-defined horror podcasts: 


Pseudopod - Been around for ages and very well frequented, I'm sure. Submission will take up to five months, so I'm guessing these guys are quite busy. But the site is very cool, podcasts are clear and they offer a fantastic opportunity for new and upcoming writers.

Horror Podcast - Come on, the name says it all, doesn't it? It's a directory for horror podcasts. If you have a site that produces narrated horror stories, you can submit them here.

Drunken Zombie Podcast - Besides having a hilarious name, this feels like a couple of guys having fun. But as you get into it deeper and deeper there does seem to be a bit more to it. With monthly themes and really well-defined podcasts, this is worth checking out!

Most of these guys do this for the love of horror, so be sure to check it out, twitter them or buy a T-shirt. I know I will!

Marcel

Cool picture by 'Tune in for Terror'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...